I wasn't intending to enter into this discussion, because I've long since become bored with the endless repetition of it and, to be blunt, I have far more entertaining ways to spend my free time. laugh

But, after reading the entire thread, I did want to just post briefly to say how proud I am of this community and the people who have posted here. Your intelligence, your tolerance, your ability to debate a subject that is contentious and frustrating to so many of you without resorting to flames and, on occasion, with enormous good humour is a huge part of why this forum has the atmosphere it does and why it is such a wonderful place to hang out in.

Hasini - the demons may have prodded you to post, but I applaud you for doing it. Your post is a perfect example of what I'm talking about here - balanced, fair, and able to intelligently make your point without resorting to insults.

You know, I've been asked more than once why I continue to hang out here when I have less interest in LNC than I once did. This is why. Because the people here have more intelligence and respect for each other than on any forum I've ever known. And I'm proud to spend time with you.

Which reminds me, I have fanfic to catch up with... laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers