quote: So, he’s never heard about the ‘kidnap her to a lonesome island in the Pacific until she’s come around to his side of the bed’ angle?

Ah, the Stockholm proposal?
Very popular with the LnC crowd.

quote: So, ‘I’m sorry isn’t too far up on his idea list’? Or ‘you were right, I was wrong’?

Wait. He didn't say that? <realizes Clark is stereotypical male> Ooops?
CLARK: <hides from green-coated household implements>
laugh

quote: /points at her biological clock and the missing chromosome?
LOIS: /so mad her clock explodes/

PERRY: Feeling better now?
LOIS: Much. Thanks. I needed that.
thumbsup

Perhaps Perry's line should read "Lois, Lex might not be the most egotistical one in your relationship."
Yes, but that would be dangerous.

Always a good choice, but he's been done before. I was thinking maybe someone new.
The first CW Oliver Queen.

quote: She stomped over to her desk, picked up her nameplate and marched towards the elevators.
ER: Wait, what now?

Um... she just 'quit'.
Yeah, but why take her nameplate if she’s really done with the Daily Planet. Or, rather, why take the nameplace if she’s not really done with the Daily Planet. Lex wouldn’t think twice about it either way.

Don't worry, Michael. <pretends to feel compassion> It'll get better.... eventually. <is happy that the evilness will continue for another 70 or so parts>
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.