How do you spell lunkhead? Oh, yes, C-L-A-R-K K-E-N-T. [Linked Image]

How could he explain to her that Clark Kent was his name? He just wasn’t the Clark Kent from this dimension, but he had no proof of that. He had to convince her somehow that he wasn’t lying to her about his feelings. He just wasn’t sure how.
He should try telling the truth. If she believes he is a strange visitant from another planet, why wouldn't she believe he came from another dimension? mad Does he think Lois is so obtuse that she wouldn't understand time travel and multi-dimensions? razz Martha and Jonathan didn't know him, he didn't have any proof, he took their's son identity without asking them and even so they believed him. If simple farmers could understand multi-dimensions and alt-worlds, why couldn't a brilliant and intelligent reporter? [Linked Image]

And correct me if I am wrong, but what I have gathered so far is that he wants to marry Lois but never tell her the truth about his dimension, about his true Lois and canon Lois, because "she wouldn't believe it". [Linked Image]

“Is it?” Lois snapped, and Clark’s stomach sunk even lower. She leaned so her face was a mere inch from his face and hissed, “Superman.”
I was right. A long time ago I said he would never tell her. He didn't. frown She found out by herself and even when he found out she knew, he didn't tell anything. She had to tell him that she knew. sad

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15