He has committed crimes from murder, sabotage, and arson, to destruction of the environment.
smile1 he is speaking the truth. Although he should have smile1

He funds medical experiments on children and he was the money behind Menken’s cyborg boxers. He routinely flouts laws and throws his successes in my face, in everybody’s face.”[Quote]

hyper he told her.

[Quote]The journalist in her emerged. “Why didn’t you tell me, Partner?”
hyper she called him partner.

“I have no actual proof, Lois. No ‘hard facts’ as Perry always says we need. Luthor has multiple walls between him and everything he touches. Nothing leads back to him. I could come forward to tell Inspector Henderson what I have witnessed, but it would be just Superman versus humanitarian Lex Luthor,” he explained.
hyper he speaks of himself as Superman while dressed as Clark.

“Nobody would believe me.” He only hoped that Lois would.
frown that her change in attitude won't reall help.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Lois repeated, her gaze sharp as if she knew the words he was about to say.
frown he just opened up to her about what he knows, and all she can do is accuse.

“I did try to bring up the subject, Lois, and every time I did, you defended...”
It is true.

She held up hand to stop him. “That’s not the real reason. What’s the real reason?”
He should fight her trap.

Clark cleared his throat, before admitting, “I didn’t tell you because we thought you might be too close to him, Lois.”
Well, her constantly defending him made it seem that way.

“And you didn’t know if you could trust me,” she finished his answer, her voice cold.
frown this is so unfair. Especially since he did just tell her.

“You’re dating him.”
He has a real good point.

Her lips pursed. “No, Chuck. I was dating you.
Hogwash. She never spent any time with him. She abandoned him on their one date in the last month. She broke up with him on his birthday. Hogwash.

“I love you,
party she still loves him.

“No, Lois,” he insisted, rising to his feet and setting his hands on her shoulders. “Clark really is who I am and I do love you.”
I wish she would believe him for once.

“How can you say that you love me, when you don’t even know me?”
This is the worst line possible.

You admitted to me that you don’t trust me.
No, he showed trust by telling her all he had on Luthor.

You kept key facts of an investigation away from me.
He just told her all the key facts.

You allowed me to continue to associate with someone while withholding information of his so-called true character.
Hogwash. He constantly tried to tell her, but anything he said she would fight back at him. He chose to avoid fights.

Finally, you offered to marry me under the guise of stopping me from accepting another man’s proposal.
Clark:No, I offered to marry you because I love you Lois. I just rushed because of the proposal.

“There is not a way you could have possibly phrased a proposal today, where I would have accepted it,” Lois went on.
Is she trying to crush his heart. She clearly is succeeding.

John Pack Lambert