Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Now I’ve got my new computer monitor. It’s a bit scary. Almost bigger than my TV. On the downside, my Internet connection dumped all over me this weekend. I’m now online via a very round-about hookup that ends with my phone providing LnC-FDK with a lifeline. My provider is telling me a support technician will get back to me within the next two days. And if I’m lucky, some miracle will happen and the connection will fix itself before then.
I hope everything is back up and working as it should.

I’ve heard that boinking her brains out is supposed to be a miracle cure for her getting over the slight.
True, but usually she has to forgive him to get to the make-up sex.

LOIS: Maybe us having kids is not the best idea after all. I wonder if that cute FBI agent is available…
He meant as opposed to her loving Superman.

LOIS: No, that was because I knew Clark would soon be fondling my upper body area. I mean, yes, bomb. Help, Superman.
clap
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Oh no, Lex has knocked her out and then knocked her up.
That would be bad. /See StopQuitDont's Double Jeopardy / WHAM: it has stuff in it even ERs don't like to read.

Maybe he should have added some frog legs to it as toppings. I hear they offer all sorts of toppings for frozen yogurt.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Sounds quite nauseating.

/raises hand about not wanting ice cream, or chocolate in non-liquid form, at ten o’clock in the morning either/
LOIS: It's now a proven fact that Darth Michael isn't a woman.

Or, maybe, she’s already submitted her tell-all story about her night of sexual bliss with Superman, and how he’s tricked all of Metropolis, for tomorrow’s headline.
PERRY: [Linked Image] I've asked her to now get me some cold hard facts.

LOIS: mad That…manipulative horse’s behind!
He was planning on telling her anyway, so he just wants to get points for that.

/determines one needs to use *very* small words with Clark. Maybe even pictures to go with them/ At least, it explains why he’s got zippers on his boots instead of shoe laces.
Because he doesn't want to jump to the logical conclusion, just in case he's wrong?

Go do unspeakable things to yourself?
He's a killer. She was in his car. If she insulted him, it's possible she could be at the bottom of Hob's bay by now.

LEX: I should have recorded it and sent a signed copy to Superman.
He was planning on mentioning it on the plane, but Lois made him change his plans.

Shave her legs up to her hips and get a prescription for birth control?
Investigate the hell out of Lex.

I know how I feel about him and what I want to do.
ER: /suggests/ Up-chuck?
Yes, he makes her nauseous and not in the good way, and all she wants to do is stay as far away from his as possible but that would be running away and Lois Lane DOESN'T run away.

/hands Lois a t-shirt stating: My boyfriend thinks I’m a social climbing whore and all he got me for my wedding was this t-shirt.
LANA: I have one of those, except it now read's "my EX-boyfriend...", not that I would ever wear it because it was a t-shirt and that would just be tacky.

I don’t think this is going to end well.
CLARK: I thought you guys all wanted me to propose.

TEMPUS: And to think, all I would have had to do was mix and mingle the Lois and Clarks of the different universes. Herb would have never figured it out.
Hmmm. Sounds like ER and Tempus don't think there's a way out for Alt-Clark and this Lois.

Maybe it would have been less traumatic for her if he had simply dropped his britches in front of her.
OFFICER: And HERE's your ticket for indecent exposure at a public park, Superman.
CLARK: I knew I should have left the Suit at home.

“A man cannot claim to love a woman when all he has ever done is lie to her.”
LEX: I beg to differ.
LOIS: I *meant* and expect her to believe him.
LEX: Oh.

“That’s not true,” he sputtered, getting to his feet in the need to defend his integrity. “I don’t lie to you.”
ER: /thinks this would not be the best place to lie, Clark/
CLARK: Most of what I say to Lois is the truth!
LOIS: It's that 2% that isn't that keeps getting you in trouble.
LEX: Yes, it's much better to go with 98% lies and 2% truth instead. I've always found that ratio to work best with women I want to bed.

He *wasn’t* born Clark Jerome Kent from Smallville, Kansas. He was born Kal of the House of El, husband of Za of the House of Ra, crown prince of Krypton.
Yes, but all that he knows of that is Kal and El and Krypton.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.