-- Continuation of Response to Michael's FDK --
Translation: He’s trying to come up with a convincing lie.
CLARK: Will you stop using the Luthor 3000 for your translating uses? It has some very inaccurate flaws.

/hands Clark a body-length mirror he can hold up in Lois’s face/
LOIS: Well, duh. I should have realized that. Sorry. Let me rephrase. "Why should I marry you?"
/turns mirror around so it acts like an x-ray to Clark's clothing, i.e. removing them/
LOIS: Oh, right. Sorry, of course, I'll marry you. How about tonight? I'm free tonight.
CLARK: /gulps/ So, soon? Well, better that you die happy than with Luthor. Okay!

So, he’s never heard about the ‘kidnap her to a lonesome island in the Pacific until she’s come around to his side of the bed’ angle?
Ah, the Stockholm proposal?

Didn’t want to spill the beans to Lex’s newest main squeeze, huh?
CLARK: I didn't *say* that.
LOIS: But that's what you meant, isn't it?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

/supplies list of choice words/
LOIS: Gfic.

So, ‘I’m sorry isn’t too far up on his idea list’? Or ‘you were right, I was wrong’?
Wait. He didn't say that? eek Ooops?
CLARK: help

She stomped over to her desk, picked up her nameplate and marched towards the elevators.
ER: Wait, what now?
Um... she just 'quit'.

she’s not just doing this because she’s under-the-covers. She’s really mad at Perry.
No, she's doing this because she thinks it's the only way to save the DP. If Lex has been expressing interest in the DP because of her, if she separates herself from the Planet, maybe Lex will no longer be interested in it. It's an end round.

That part sort of left ER cut off at the kneecaps.
Don't worry, Michael. [Linked Image] It'll get better.... eventually. evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.