I hope everything is back up and working as it should.
smile1

True, but usually she has to forgive him to get to the make-up sex.
Or they just have mad fighting sex instead until she forgets why she’s mad?

quote:Oh no, Lex has knocked her out and then knocked her up.

That would be bad. /See StopQuitDont's Double Jeopardy/ WHAM: it has stuff in it even ERs don't like to read.
[Linked Image] I’ve only skimmed that one to know what’s being posted. Not really my kind of story, though.

quote:Maybe he should have added some frog legs to it as toppings. I hear they offer all sorts of toppings for frozen yogurt.

LOIS: - Sounds quite nauseating.
Hmm…neither pregnant nor a clone. Or maybe, she’s a pregnant clone?

LOIS: It's now a proven fact that Darth Michael isn't a woman.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

PERRY: - I've asked her to now get me some cold hard facts.
CAT: Normally, it would be hot, steamy facts, but given that they’ve been collected by the Ice Queen…

quote: LOIS: mad That…manipulative horse’s behind!

He was planning on telling her anyway, so he just wants to get points for that.
I don’t think that is helping his case.

Because he doesn't want to jump to the logical conclusion, just in case he's wrong?
Hmm…nah, I’ll stick with him being dumber than Tempus.
TEMPUS: Exactly! Wait, what?

Yes, he makes her nauseous and not in the good way, and all she wants to do is stay as far away from his as possible but that would be running away and Lois Lane DOESN'T run away.
So, she’s going to jump right into the danger and Lex’s bed instead?

LANA: I have one of those, except it now read's "my EX-boyfriend...", not that I would ever wear it because it was a t-shirt and that would just be tacky.
clap

quote: I don’t think this is going to end well.

CLARK: I thought you guys all wanted me to propose.
[Linked Image]

Hmmm. Sounds like ER and Tempus don't think there's a way out for Alt-Clark and this Lois.
[Linked Image] Not until his twin shows up, no.

OFFICER: And HERE's your ticket for indecent exposure at a public park, Superman.
CLARK: I knew I should have left the Suit at home.
laugh Good thing they’re not near a playground?

CLARK: Most of what I say to Lois is the truth!
LOIS: It's that 2% that isn't that keeps getting you in trouble.
LEX: Yes, it's much better to go with 98% lies and 2% truth instead. I've always found that ratio to work best with women I want to bed.
LEX: “I’m very rich” and “I want you in my bed”?

quote: Translation: He’s trying to come up with a convincing lie.

CLARK: Will you stop using the Luthor 3000 for your translating uses? It has some very inaccurate flaws.
/checks owner’s manual/ No, it states right here: proven to be 100% correct in translations of pond scum and pocket lint musings.

LOIS: Oh, right. Sorry, of course, I'll marry you. How about tonight? I'm free tonight.
CLARK: /gulps/ So, soon? Well, better that you die happy than with Luthor. Okay!
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.