KatherineKent: Thank you for your comments.
Ye, you got them talking ... which is what we all wanted. BUT you didn't get it right. They talked about all the wrong stuff, it was horrible. NO!
[Linked Image]

Clark made a real mess of his reveal/proposal. He was going to tell her and it all would have been fine, but he went off on an absolute tangent with his proposal.
Yes, this conversation would have gone better if they each said what they had come there to say instead of reacting to what the other said.

And Lois ... I think she majorly over reacted. She's known about Clark, and come to terms with it, for a long time now. She acted as if she'd only just figured it out.
Yes, she had forgiven Clark for not telling, she understood why, but then for him to propose without still having told her when she was giving him full opportunity to tell her... pushed her explode button.

ARGH. They can't get it right at all. I'm guessing that is because the are NOT right for each other. He is the WRONG Clark.
Yes, they may not be a perfect fit, but does that mean without a lot of hard work (on both sides) they still cannot make it work?

I know we are all probably rooting for them to get together and have a 'happily ever after' but I'm getting the feeling that it's not going to happen. Especially as this is only part 2 of a trilogy. I think that the real Clark is going to come back in part 3 somehow.
One of the reasons this story is so long is that I'm telling the ENTIRE story within Book 2. Book 3 is another adventure entirely, using these same characters, or at least, some of them. We will have a resolution of some sort by the end of Book 2.

Does that mean there will be a time 'reset' again, because, even though this Lois and Clark are NOT soulmates, they HAVE fallen in love. To split them up and bring back the real Clark, but Lois to keep her memory of Alt-Clark would be so horrible. And poor Alt-Clark. If you send him back home with his memory of TRULY being in love with a Lois Lane that will be even more cruel.
[Linked Image]

*Sigh* And I just realised that if I'm right then we have at least another 100 parts before the final happy ending in part 3 with real Clark and Lois, I guess.
Clark isn't real? evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.