[Linked Image] Now I’ve got my new computer monitor. It’s a bit scary. Almost bigger than my TV. On the downside, my Internet connection dumped all over me this weekend. I’m now online via a very round-about hookup that ends with my phone providing LnC-FDK with a lifeline. My provider is telling me a support technician will get back to me within the next two days. And if I’m lucky, some miracle will happen and the connection will fix itself before then. :rolleyes:

and something for which he would be lucky if she ever forgave him,
I’ve heard that boinking her brains out is supposed to be a miracle cure for her getting over the slight.

He had once thought it necessary for love to blossom between Lois and Clark, but now he wasn’t as convinced of that.
LOIS: Maybe us having kids is not the best idea after all. I wonder if that cute FBI agent is available…

. She had been ten minutes late and she apologized right away for being so,
eek smile1

I mean, I know what I should do.
Shave her legs up to her hips and get a prescription for birth control?

I know how I feel about him and what I want to do.
Up-chuck?

Did he want to hear how she loved Clark, but how Lex would be a much better match for her because of his social status and wealth? Certainly not.
/hands Lois a t-shirt stating: My boyfriend thinks I’m a social climbing whore and all he got me for my wedding was this t-shirt.

Clark took Lois’s hands in his. “I have loved you since the first moment I saw you. You are intelligent and brave and beautiful and selfless and funny, a true friend and partner.”
I don’t think this is going to end well.
TEMPUS: [Linked Image] And to think, all I would have had to do was mix and mingle the Lois and Clarks of the different universes. Herb would have never figured it out.

He had always wondered what she’d be like stunned speechless and he guessed he now knew.
Maybe it would have been less traumatic for her if he had simply dropped his britches in front of her.

“A man cannot claim to love a woman when all he has ever done is lie to her.”
LEX: I beg to differ.

“That’s not true,” he sputtered, getting to his feet in the need to defend his integrity. “I don’t lie to you.”
help

How could he explain to her that Clark Kent was his name?
He *wasn’t* born Clark Jerome Kent from Smallville, Kansas. He was born Kal of the House of El, husband of Za of the House of Ra, crown prince of Krypton.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.