smile1 Yes, both were wrong and dealt with this meeting badly. I love the irony of two people who work in the communications field who are so bad at communicating themselves.

Ultra Woman: Thanks for dropping by to share your frustration at...
How do you spell lunkhead? Oh, yes, C-L-A-R-K K-E-N-T.
CLARK: Really, I thought it was spelled L-O-I-S-L-A-N-E, my bad.

He should try telling the truth. If she believes he is a strange visitant from another planet, why wouldn't she believe he came from another dimension? mad
Because he has no way to prove it, or back it up with any cold hard facts. For some people, aliens are more believable than inter-dimensional and time-travel. Plus, she told him 'why should she believe anything that came out of his mouth'. At this point and time, bringing it up will just sound like more lies (in his opinion).

Does he think Lois is so obtuse that she wouldn't understand time travel and multi-dimensions? razz Martha and Jonathan didn't know him, he didn't have any proof, he took their's son identity without asking them and even so they believed him. If simple farmers could understand multi-dimensions and alt-worlds, why couldn't a brilliant and intelligent reporter? [Gaaa! - Love the smilie, BTW]
Actually, Martha and Jonathan had proof. They knew about the baby with the S-shield who arrived in 1966 via spaceship. They heard Jor-El tell Clark that the globe was attuned to him. Also, it explains why Superman chose a couple of farmers in Kansas as his pet project. Could Clark explain the same thing to Lois? Probably, once she calms down and is willing to listen or believe anything else he tells her.

And correct me if I am wrong, but what I have gathered so far is that he wants to marry Lois but never tell her the truth about his dimension, about his true Lois and canon Lois, because "she wouldn't believe it". [Cave man - very mad - made club with kryptonite chunks to hit SM over head]
Or possibly he's knows that Lois *isn't* stupid and she'll remember his earlier teasing that he came to this dimension because of her. So, if he told her he came from Alt-Dimension, he knows he would have to tell her about alt-Lois and canon-Lois in his explanation of "why" he came, and he's afraid that Lois won't see that as a good thing.

I was right. A long time ago I said he would never tell her. He didn't. sad She found out by herself and even when he found out she knew, he didn't tell anything. She had to tell him that she knew. [which made Lois a very angry woman]
Yeah, well, I tend to write stories where Lois always figures it out. I find it insulting to Lois's intelligence if Clark *has* to tell her.

Lois isn't without fault, either. She is acting alone, in a harebrained scheme without a backup plan. She started this role "operation" to get Lex's kryptonite (as if he would be so stupid to show or give it to her [can you believe this woman?] ) and now she is going to accept his proposal to save the Planet, without evidences to support her claims. As as far as I see it, she has no proof that Luthor wants to buy the Planet. Research about the Daily Planet is not proof, considering he is a business man that owns a TV station and possibly has holdings in other media companies. She has gone too deep in this crazy plot and maybe she is beyond rescue. [realizes what this might mean for our beloved Mad Dog]
Yeah, well, she's known for her hunches and jumping into things without a plan or back-up. Her back-up here is Cat Grant, who has been (kind of) informed of Lois's plan. You have to also remember (though I haven't shown them recently) that Lois does have some memories of canon and Another Lois time-line, so part of her "logic" and gut-feeling on what Lex is up to comes from her psychic feelings.

I believe they have so many problems because he isn't her Clark and she isn't his Lois. It's like they speak different languages. They talk and argue but one can't understand what the other is saying. They are never on the same page. sad
Ah. So, Andreia believes Lois and alt-Clark aren't soul mates. So, does that mean that can't forge out a happily-ever-after anyway? Thank you for your comments.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.