Ye, you got them talking ... which is what we all wanted. BUT you didn't get it right. They talked about all the wrong stuff, it was horrible. NO!

Clark made a real mess of his reveal/proposal. He was going to tell her and it all would have been fine, but he went off on an absolute tangent with his proposal. And Lois ... I think she majorly over reacted. She's known about Clark, and come to terms with it, for a long time now. She acted as if she'd only just figured it out.

ARGH. They can't get it right at all. I'm guessing that is because the are NOT right for each other. He is the WRONG Clark.

I know we are all probably rooting for them to get together and have a 'happily ever after' but I'm getting the feeling that it's not going to happen. Especially as this is only part 2 of a trilogy. I think that the real Clark is going to come back in part 3 somehow.

Does that mean there will be a time 'reset' again, because, even though this Lois and Clark are NOT soulmates, they HAVE fallen in love. To split them up and bring back the real Clark, but Lois to keep her memory of Alt-Clark would be so horrible. And poor Alt-Clark. If you send him back home with his memory of TRULY being in love with a Lois Lane that will be even more cruel.

*Sigh* And I just realised that if I'm right then we have at least another 100 parts before the final happy ending in part 3 with real Clark and Lois, I guess.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."