Just because we sometimes explore Lois' death does not mean we don't value women or want to make their sutation better.
I'm glad to hear that you value women and want to make their situation better, but I'm not too glad to hear you may be intending to "sometimes explore Lois' death".

I feel like I have a million reasons to be opposed to deathfic, death-of-women fic and death-of-Lois fic. I've tried to explain them all here.

One reason why I hate Lois deathfic in particular is that I've invested an incredible amount of emotion in her since 1969. So it's no consolation to me at all that you may be
an equal opportunity killer
in other fandoms, if you've come to this one to kill Lois.

Of course, I haven't seen any stories by you posted here at all, at least to my knowledge. So I'll reserve my judgement about what your intentions may be until I've seen something you've actually written.

You said in your last paragraph:
After all, one reason we love Lois so much is because she is a strong woman who can change the world without Superman's help. He just keeps her alive so that she can continue her work!
This description of Lois's role and character and your own feelings for her sounds good to me, Jackie. Are you up to writing a Lois and Clark story that fits the description that you yourself have formulated here? A story where Lois doesn't die, mind you, but is kept alive by Superman, just as you said.

If you'd like to write a story like that, I'd sure look forward to it.

Ann