If you are looking for a violent Clark, you could try reading "The Heir: Healing" by Piper and Peace. You'll find it under "Peace" at Annesplace. It's a beautiful story, but I find it disturbing, mostly because Clark comes home from Krypton a changed man, more violent. He actually hurts Lois, not badly, but still. Well, people, this is an interesting question. Counsellors keep saying that the woman should leave her partner the first time he is violent with her. I felt bad enough about what Clark did to Lois in that story to feel he didn't really deserve another chance with her. I don't think most of you would agree, however.

And for those who want to see Clark kill, I'm sure I've read a story where Lex Luthor rapes Lois, and Clark responds by killing Lex. I'm fairly sure I read it at Annesplace, too, but I have no idea who wrote it or what it was called. Personally I really didn't like it, because I don't want to see Lois raped, and I don't want to see Clark kill. But anyone who wants to see Clark give in to his Kryptonian killer instinct should read it. Perhaps somebody out there knows which story I'm talking about?

Ann