33: The Teacher-Friendly Guide to Climate Change by INgrid H.H. Zabel - Somewhat slow and painful beginning, but informational nonetheless. Honestly, I didn't finish the entire book, skimming sections, and skipping other sections altogether that didn't seem to pertain to things I could actually use in my classroom.

34: Bipolar Disorder for Dummies by Candida Fink - Informational, well organized. I did a fair amount of skimming with this one as well. And I spent a good bit of time (after writing this) carrying on about the author's first name...

35: The Pursuit of Lady Harriett by Rachael Anderson - Same Series as Rise of Miss Notley. An interesting story of a woman who sees herself in constant competition with those around her. Heartwarming.

36: Honor and Redemption by M.A. Nichols - This book turned out to have multiple plot lines and it was a great read.

37: The Last Eligible Bachelor by Ashtyn Newbold. I loved this one. Not your usual characters in a historical romance and written from first person.

38: The Noble Guardian by Michelle Griep. This one is actually some other number, I just forgot to mark it. I read it monhts ago. An interesting twist on the classic historical romance.

39: Wedded for the Baby by Dorothy Clark. A rather cheesy read, but enjoyable. Somewhat centered around a fictitional flu epidemic which I was not too happy about showing up in my fiction reading right now.

40: Diamond in the Rough by Jen Turano. Jen Turano's books feature female characters that remind me of Lois Lane - fearless, stubborn, prone to finding themselves in situations where they need someone to save them. This one was named Poppy and she did not disappoint.

The last month has been interesting to say the least.

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.