1. What does your board name mean? Smiley is my last name, d is my first initial.

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place? Permanent address is Dartmouth, NS. I love all the lakes and how so much of my family is near. September through June for last and Next Year is Nelson House, MB. I love learning about another culture (it's a Cree Reserve).

3. When did you start watching L&C? From the first episode, first airing.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: 1,2,3,4

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss? well, I don't actually have a TV with me up North, but when i can catch it I love watching bones.

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality? Every Christmas everyone always asks for my "Fingers"- Chocolate Chip Shortbread cookies dipped in chocolate.

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck? I'm not really a sports fan, I prefer to just enjoy live games (not on TV), however my boyfriend, Chris, tells me I have to pick something, so I figure I'll either root for his favorites or his least favorites depending on my mood.

8. What is something you never leave the house without? My Necklace, it has two charms on it, a Celtic cross and a St. Christopher.

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to? well, my whole family were fans in the 90's, but we didn't know to call ourselves that. I guess I don't really talk much to folcs, I'd love to, and have several on my facebook.

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher, which I am!

11. What is something you collect? Postcards

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll? a bit, are you?

Don't think about the pink elephant... I dare you!

Thanks to Tineke for the avatar