1. What does your board name mean?

I was looking for a penname while listening to the song “Ramona” by Guster. Shortened it to Rona. V is the first initial of my last name.

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place?

I live in South Carolina. There are a lot of great parks here, and I can easily make a day trip to Charleston.

3. When did you start watching L&C?

Started with the Pilot in 1993. I was instantly hooked.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference:

2, 1, 4, 3. Ish. Depends on my mood. They all had their good and bad (and really bad) episodes.

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss?

I haven’t watched television in months (except for the occasional dvd).

6. What is your cooking (or burning) specialty?

I love to cook. My husband probably likes my lemon-chicken cutlets and my Italian “gravy” (spaghetti sauce) the best. I think I make a mean pot roast.

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck?

University of South Carolina. And trust me, that loyalty is tested annually. They can be really, really bad.

8. What is something you never leave the house without?

Carmex. And my cell phone, even though I rarely use it.

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to?

I went into IRC once for a Kerth ceremony one year, but I just lurked. I’ve never really had a conversation with any FoLC unless you’ve been lucky enough to have me as your GE. wink Too bashful, I think. You think you get nervous posting fic? I get nervous posting fdk. And this poll.

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Secretary, dentist, astronaut, author, singer, actress, journalist, criminal psychologist. Then, one day I suddenly had no idea (that happened around the time they started pressuring me to declare a major). And now I still don’t really know what I want to be when I “grow up.”

11. What is something you collect?

I have kept all my boarding passes from any flight I've ever taken. They make great bookmarks.

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll?

I was. Now that the poll is over, I’m bored again.