1. What does your board name mean?

It's easy. Jenni, part of my first name and Debb, part of my surname.

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place?

I live in Dundee, Scotland. One thing I'm not too fond of is our weather. Apart from that, Dundee is on the coast, but also close to the Highlands of Scotland, so I have the best of both worlds when I want to go for a drive. I do love our scenery. Also, I am enthralled with Scotland's history and enjoy visiting castles and even more ancient sites.

3. When did you start watching L&C?

I watched it from when the pilot aired in the UK, though didn't become totally hooked until the second season. Thankfully, Sky 1 showed all four seasons, and without the sweeping cuts which the BBC decided were necessary. Some silly women complained it was too racy for a family show after Virtually Destroyed was aired.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference:

3, 4, 2, 1. Though I have favourite episodes in each season.

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss?

Not sure there are any shows around which I cannot miss. I do like Doctor Who, and will copy each episode in case I'm elsewhere. I do like the US show Life, but mainly because I've been a bit of a fan of the UK actor for a few years. He reminds me of one of my cousins. I also watch Supernatural, though I feel that's a guilty pleasure.

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality?

I'm not a great or imaginative cook. I can manage plain meals like roast chicken or roast beef, but I cook for necessity, not enjoyment.

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck?

I have supported Scotland's rugby team for many years, but the glory days are gone. The current team sucks, but I do keep hoping.

The other sport I and my husband follow faithfully on TV is Formula One motor racing. Is that a Scottish thing? I notice LabRat mentioned it, though my hero is from an earlier era of the sport - Sir Jackie Stewart, and that's not for his good looks!

8. What is something you never leave the house without?

I'm not sure I have anything in particular. Probably my purse ... the UK meaning of the word. I know the current trend is toward plastic, but I just hate to be without some real money.

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to?

Another Scottish folc named JacMac. I went onto IRC thinking I would be talking to people from far off parts of the world, and the first person I met told me I wouldn't know where she came from because it was a very small, obscure village in Fife. I couldn't help but laugh because it's only a few miles away from where I live.

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I would have liked to have been a drama teacher, but when I was young you had to pay to go to the Royal School of Dramatic Art, and my family just didn't have that kind of money.

11. What is something you collect?

Probably books. I do have a clear out every so often, but there are many I just can't part with.

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll?

Lol. Not sure I was bored before I started.