1. What does your board name mean? - Smiley was my nickname years ago when I worked as a waitress. I was very shy but smiled a lot so as not to seem unfriendly! The name stuck for years after I gained confidence mainly because there were two Emmas and it was easier for me to be known as 'Smiley'. There a lot a lot worse nicknames!

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place? I live in a village near Grantham in Lincolnshire, England. Hmm, what do I love? My village is pretty but Grantham is really quite dull. Its claim to fame is Margaret Thatcher was born there and I went to the same school as her, though about 50/60 years later.

3. When did you start watching L&C? I watched it from the beginning but 'Tempus Fugitive' had me really hooked, it was from then on that it was completely unmissable for me. That ep just had such an effect on me, I couldn't get enough of the fact Lois had been allowed in on the secret, even if it was only temporarily, and it was so incredibly well done.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: Hmm 2,3,4,1? I don't know, there's so little between them I change my mind a lot.

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss? Desperate Housewives and Home and Away (Aussie Soap). For a soap it is very well acted and written, I've been hooked for years.

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality? I can't really cook many meals, but I bake good cakes and muffins.

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck? The England Football (Soccer) team.

8. What is something you never leave the house without? My favourite lipstick, my phone.

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to? I've never talked to any Folcs from the boards but after 'Tempus Fugitive' my best friend from school and I were obssessed by the show for years. We had our own little Folcdom going on. Neither of us had the internet when the show was airing, we missed out on so much. We're still in touch but she's long since moved on. My love for the show and loyalty remains, I can't imagine anything ever replacing it.

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? An actress/singer, or a reporter!

11. What is something you collect? Nothing really, I'm a shopaholic but don't collect anything in particular.

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll? Yes!

"There's a fine line between brilliance and lunacy" - CK to LL(Madame Ex)