Cool, a poll!

1. What does your board name mean? Well, I can't really divulge, but I would like to point out that my initials are B.S. That was accidental.

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place? I'm living in a basement suite and right now it's hard to think of something I like about it. Maybe that I only have another two months in it?

3. When did you start watching L&C? Two years ago, almost exactly. I was on a procrastination marathon to try to get out of writing a paper and some kind soul had posted a whole bunch of the episodes online.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: 3 (just the first half), 2, 4, 1. I think. There are epis I really like in S4, but then a lot of episodes I just can't stand.

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss? It changes a lot, but right now I'd have to say it's Chuck and The Office

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality? Hmm... I would have to say Tuna Casserole. Easy and yummy.

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck? Usually whichever team is playing against the Vancouver Canucks, which is my brothers' favourite team. wink

8. What is something you never leave the house without? My student ID. It gets we WAY too much free stuff to be left at home.

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to? That would be Nancy, my first BR. I was brand new to the boards and too intimidated to even ask for a BR without throwing my first chapter up and running for cover. Luckily, she responded to my pathetic plea and sent me an email.

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Ballerina. Of course, I don't think I've really grown up yet, so maybe I still have time for that. Ha ha.

11. What is something you collect? I like to collect handouts/old assignments/class resources from classes I've taken in the past. My idea is that once I'm teaching they'll all magically transform into lesson plans that I can use with students while putting in minimal work. I'll let you all know how that works out.

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll? Yes! But I'm not less tired, so I think I'll have to head off to bed regardless. This has been fun! Thanks for putting it up.