1. What does your board name mean?
My initials... sort of. Although, mlt is not really my initials. Perhaps you could just call them my pretend initials since my real initials are m.e.t. laugh

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place?
I live in a shack in the bush - and what I love about it is that it is a shack in the bush.

3. When did you start watching L&C?
Sometime during first season. I was watching Murder, She Wrote. During a commercial, I was channel surfing and came across this show where the two main characters had remarkable chemistry. And I was hooked. Didn't even realize at the time that I was watching a Superman show. That probably would have turned me off.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: That's like asking me to say which of my children I love the most. I love 'em all equally.

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss?
None.

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality?
Apple pie (and it's one of the only things I know how to make). I use apples from the apple tree in my back yard. Sometimes I switch it up during berry season - using blueberries, strawberries, saskatoons and rasberries (all of which also grow in my back yard - and you wondered why I love my shack in the bush laugh )

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck?
The Saskatchwan Roughriders.

8. What is something you never leave the house without?
My car - because it's not as if I can walk anywhere since I live in a shack in the bush.

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to?
Don't remember.

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A hooker. What can I say? It sounded like a fun way to make some decent money. wink

11. What is something you collect?
Large parcels of prime real estate. Oh, wait! That's only something I wish I collected.

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll?
Yep.

wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane