1. What does your board name mean? It's a take-off of my husband's internet alias, AlonzoMosleyFBI
2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place?northeast Florida, the weather in spring and fall
3. When did you start watching L&C? I remember watching and enjoying reruns in college, but I didn't seriously watch until after I got in to the fanfic in 2006.
4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: 1,2,3,4
5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss? None. I do usually watch Supernatural but mainly because my husband does.
6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality? Gofers - family name for no-bake chocolate/oatmeal/peanut butter cookies.
7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck? FSU Seminoles. Please note that rooting for does not equal following!
8. What is something you never leave the house without? chapstick
9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to? It was the first time I was on #lanekent. I remember the date (8/22/06), but it's hard to remember the people. I know Lori was there, and I'm pretty sure Jackie and Holly and... Deb, maybe? But at any rate, I had just signed up for IRC that day, and it was my birthday. Lori put two and two together, and the result was that the very first time I ever signed on to #lanekent, the topic was 'Happy Birthday, MrsMosley!' Isn't that awesome? Talk about a great memory.
10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A singer, an FBI agent, a National Geographic photographer. Kind of still regret that last one, actually.
11. What is something you collect? Nothing much, anymore. My clutter tolerance is a lot lower than it used to be.
12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll? Definitely less. They were good questions!

lisa in the sky with diamonds