1. What does your board name mean? - Um... I think my name, Catherine Bruce, means 'The pure short one' or 'Short on purity.' My first name, Catherine, means 'Pure One,' and Bruce is Short.
2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place? - Tennessee. I love it because my mommy lives here with me. *Unabashed mamma's girl*
3. When did you start watching L&C? Uuuum... early season two or late season one laugh
4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: Two, One, four, three. Or, Two, One, Three, Four, depending on the day laugh
5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss? - Smallville blush But only the ones Lois is in
6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality? - Microwaveable or Toaster.
7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck? - I read sports as sporks :p But the Minnesota Vikings laugh
8. What is something you never leave the house without? - Clothing on...
9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to? - Cape Fetish. I knew her before I knew I knew her XD
10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? - An animal vet, military, a writer, an artist, an actress...
11. What is something you collect? - Shirts with the Superman logo. blush
12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll? - Well, had I not been doing what I was doing, and you know what it was that I was doing, then yes laugh

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*