1. What does your board name mean? My childhood nickname was "Sister Sue", so I went with Sue when it came time to create an alter ego.

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place? I'm in the Western US, somewhere high in the Rocky Mountains and I absolutely love the mountains and the high desert. I also love that I'm within a day's drive of no less than nine spectacular national parks (Grand Canyon, Mesa Verde, Rocky Mountain, Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Zion, Great Basin, and Death Valley).

3. When did you start watching L&C? From the very first episode, baby!

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: One/Two (I can't pick, I love them both for different reasons), Three and then, way off in the distance, Four.

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss? "Bones", "The Tudors" and "The Amazing Race" There are two others, "Dexter" and "Mad Men", but they're currently on hiatus.

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality? Several things, actually. I love cooking!

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck? Pittsburgh Steelers!

8. What is something you never leave the house without? A bra

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to? When I first found the boards, back in early 2006, I was a total lurker. I wanted to try my hand at writing so I posted a plea for a beta. <crickets chirping> Then Sara (tvnerdgirl) posted a similar request so I wrote to her and asked if she'd like to trade betas with me. I caught the luckiest break ever when she agreed. She's since left the fandom (school) and I still miss her horribly. She's awesomely fun and witty.

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I didn't really have a goal for later, I just wanted to be Cindy Brady (from "The Brady Bunch") at the time.

11. What is something you collect? Refrigerator magnets.

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll? I wasn't bored, just looking to delay getting ready for work. Now I'm late. laugh razz

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis