1. What does your board name mean? A crazy girl. Hee hee although my friends may disagree they think I'm too serious
2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place? Sydney I love that even though it's a bustling city it's still so easy to get to the beach or the ocean.
3. When did you start watching L&C? 1993 (I think)
4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: 2, 3, 1 and 4
5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss? I don't watch too much TV these days
6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality? Chocolate butterfly cupcakes, chocolate shortbread, pasta and honey soy chicken
7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck? Currently the Australian cricket team though the main sport I really follow is soccer
8. What is something you never leave the house without? Besides the obvious my ipod, a book, my sunglasses and my mobile phone
9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to? Lara
10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? journalist or a writer
11. What is something you collect? model airlines my favourite is the model I have of the Airbus A380 and books
12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll? yes!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller