1. Vicki is my real name.

2. I live in Puerto Rico. Lots to love about it, but my favorite is seeing the beach from my house.

3. Started watching L&C when the reruns were on TNT.

4. Seasons 1, 2, & 3. I not as fond of Season 4, although it did have its moments (like AKA Superman, which cracked me up).

5. I rarely watch TV.

6. I cook a mean Pastelon (a local specialty, similar to Shephard's Pie, made with mashed plantains instead of mashed potatoes)

7. The N.Y. Mets. I grew up in upstate NY, and I can still remember how our teachers allowed us to listen during class on our little transistor radios to the 1969 World Series. laugh The Mets will always have a special place in my heart.

8. I never leave the house w/out my cell phone.

9. I don't remember who the first Folc I talked to was. The only Folc I ever met personally was named Vicki, just like me. She came to Puerto Rico and we went together to the premiere of the movie "Flight of Fancy" (which was filmed here). We met ALL of the actors EXCEPT Dean Cain, who was the only no-show. frown The next day we went with our husbands on a day trip up the mountains to the little town where the movie had been filmed. We laughed the entire day. What a great memory. smile1

10. I wanted to be a wildlife researcher, like Jane Goodall.

11. I collect books.

12. Definitely less bored. smile

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster