1. What does your board name mean? It's my first and last initials, plus "dragon." There's a story behind how I decided to create it, which makes it short for "dry-skinned dragon," but I won't go on about it here.

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place? Frederick, Maryland, USA. I like the look and feel of the downtown area.

3. When did you start watching L&C? When the pilot aired--I was ten.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: 1, 2, 3, 4

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss? I don't have any shows I watch every single week, but my sister TiVos Dollhouse and I watch that with her and our friend Kayla whenever my sister has time. Also, I'm waiting for the seasons to end for Psych, Numb3rs, Bones and Smallville so that I can watch the whole seasons all at once during the summer. I was bummed when I heard that Pushing Daisies got cancelled after the winter hiatus, because that was the only show I was actually watching every week this season.

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality? I don't really like to cook, but when I do, I make a pretty mean omelet (among other things).

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck? I don't follow sports--I'm terrible as a spectator, and can only stand to actually play very few sports, and even then only rarely.

8. What is something you never leave the house without? My car keys.

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to? LabRat--I'd just submitted my first L&C fic to the archive.

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I had no clue whatsoever what career I wanted (truthfully, I still don't), but I knew I wanted to get married and have kids--haven't got that yet either.

11. What is something you collect? Magic: The Gathering cards. And books--I have hundreds of books.

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll? Only slightly--now that it's over, I have to go back to the boring stuff.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place