It's been entirely too long since we've had a poll. And since we have what seems to be an influx of new FoLCs, we should get to know each other a little better. (And because I can, I'd like to make a little plug for #loisclark on IRC, where you can come and talk to some of us! We're fun!)

1. What does your board name mean?
2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place?
3. When did you start watching L&C?
4. Rank the seasons in order of preference:
5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss?
6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality?
7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck?
8. What is something you never leave the house without?
9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to?
10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
11. What is something you collect?
12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll?

My answers:

1. What does your board name mean? I'm an editor (and here everyone thought I was just evil for a living) and jax is a play on my maiden name.
2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place? Washington state, and I love that we have all types of landscape -- mountains and ocean and plains and a rainforest. Oh yeah, and Nordstrom. laugh
3. When did you start watching L&C? Halfway through the first season, in 1994. I had to beg my mom to stay up until 9.
4. Rank the seasons in order of preference: 4, 2, 1, 3.
5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss? Desperate Housewives.
6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality? I make awesome chocolate truffles and my fettucini alfredo generally gets high marks.
7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck? The WSU Cougars.
8. What is something you never leave the house without? Cherry Chapstick and my BlackBerry.
9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to? Kltpzyxm and DaisyMay390 in IRC; I was so excited to find fellow fans my age after all these years!
10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Lois Lane. wink
11. What is something you collect? Jewelry in little blue boxes with white ribbon.
12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll? Of course. I love polls.

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"