1. What does your board name mean?

Back in the early days, I was an assistant Sysop on the CompuServe SFMedia forum for the L&C section. We had message boards, a library, and a chat room called "the Daily Planet". I didn't know what nick to use, but someone suggested that if I was in charge of the Daily Planet, obviously I was the Chief, so... ChiefPam. I've been too lazy to change it since then wink

2. Where do you live, and what is something you love about that place?

I live in North Carolina, and I love that we can have warm sunny days all year 'round. They're not normal in, say, February, but they do happen.

3. When did you start watching L&C?

1995, late second season, second half of Tempus Fugitive. I'd seen bits before then but hadn't been hooked 'til I saw a Lois who knew CK=S.

4. Rank the seasons in order of preference:

3, 2, 4, 1

5. What is a show currently on the air you just can't miss?

Ummm... nothing at the moment.

6. What is your cooking (or burning) speciality?

I can make chocolate chip cookies from scratch.

7. What sports team do you always root for, even when they suck?

Carolina Hurricanes (hockey)

8. What is something you never leave the house without?

My cell phone. I can check Facebook, read my email, and play sudoku with that...

9. Who is the first FoLC you really remember talking to?

Oh, gosh it's been so long... most of them aren't around anymore. Paul Weiner, Sarah Woods... first one I met in person was Chris Mulder.

10. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A mom.

11. What is something you collect?

College textbooks, apparently. They talk about buy-backs but haven't wanted any of mine yet...

12. Are you less bored than when you started this poll?

Not especially, but now I'm not scared to see Jenn anymore :p

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K