There may be a slightly greater number of "Clark moving on" fics, probably because of the likelihood that he'll outlive her
You really got me thinking with that comment, Caroline - which others have repeated after you - pondering, as it were, the mysteries of life laugh . And here is the way I see it.

I don't think Lois is more likely to die than Clark is or visa versa and here's why. Lois and Clark are fictional characters. So when I write about them, I become God to them. As 'God', I make the decision about who will live and who will die. And as 'God', I can kill off one just as easily as I can kill off the other.

So will Clark outlive Lois... As 'God', it's completely in my hands. So the next time someone knocks off Lois, keep in mind that I can come back and knock off Clark laugh

Hmm... after reading this thread, maybe it is time for me to write a Lois moves on story. Then again, it would break my heart to hurt either of these characters, so probably not.

ML wave (who is going to go off and contemplate her omnipotence some more laugh )

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane