Originally posted by John Lambert:
Well, technically he has told her about the other dimension, just in a tone where she did not actually believe him.

I guess in theory once you have a world with Superman, inter-dimensional travel should not seem too difficult. So maybe he could tell her about it and get her to believe it.

However I don't think he expects her to accept the curse ever, so I really don't see him pursuing that angle. I mean, in canon they only accept the curse because Wells has proof, and I think that is largely Lois fueling the skepticism. I figure that is why alt-Clark accepts Wells word for the situation here.
Aliens actually exist, that has been proven to Lois. He's flying through the sky, and hard to miss at that. Alternative dimensions, curses, and time-travel have not yet been proven and remain unbelievable at first to Lois, even when she experienced them in "Tempus Fugitive" and "Tempus, Anyone?". Without Clark explaining first that CK=SM, why would she believe those other things (since he can't readily prove any of them as he can about his alternative persona) and not just think Clark is nutso, handing him over to as the first patient in Luthor's House for the Mentally Unstable? wink If he tells her his Superman secret first, then those other out-of-the-world things become more believable.

LOIS: Clark's an alien from another planet, but that other planet is in another dimension, and not this one, that makes sense. So, we don't have to worry about other non-friendly aliens coming and invading our planet. Phew.

CLARK: wallbash

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.