-- Response to John's FDK - Cont.
What? We skipped ahead. I was thinking we would not get to the point of reckoning in this section.
Skipped ahead? But that’s how it went in canon? Oh, wait, in canon Lois got kidnapped. Yeah, I got rid of that, she decided to go visit Luthor instead of investigate the Pier 31.

we get some recap. I was figuring there needed to be more after what Lois told Clark.
Yes, if no recap this story would truly be long. [Linked Image]

Harrington will find it hard to stay in hiding long. It will at least be incompatible with staying in congress.
Yes, Harrington didn’t get away with it as he had in canon. That’s a good thing, right?

Lois: Wait, how does my meeting with Luthor have any relevance here. Luthor is just a source, nothing more. I most definately do not want a realtionship with him.
Reader:I have to agree with Lois here. I think Clark is expecting to be able to control too much of what Lois does.
CLARK: But she *dated* him! And he’s a *bad* guy! Doesn’t anyone else see this is a bad combo? [Linked Image]

Since she has not revealed anything about him to Luthor since back during the Metro Club investigation, I really do not think this objection makes sense at all.
Clark’s just nervous about getting outed in this dimesion by the very woman he loves, that’s all. laugh

Lois: <<happy dance>> Superman recognizes me. Wait, maybe this is a bad thing when I am sneaking around.
Clark:Maybe I need to tell you a secret.
Lois:What?
Clark:Ah, it is hard to say, let me think how to tell you it.
Lois:What you expect me to be patient.
Clark:Yes.
Lois: You really do live in la-la land.
CLARK: No, L.A. is on the west coast. I live in Metropolis.
LOIS: [Linked Image] He’s no nuclear scientist, is he?
CLARK: I see my plan for no one to associate me with Superman due to my lack of intelligence is working.
LOIS: What’s that?
CLARK: Coming dear… er… minha!

Lois: He really does not understand me at all.
CLARK: That’s not the point! Big wave could drown you. Superman has to protect you at all costs.
LOIS: :rolleyes:

Sounds reasonable to me.
SUPERMAN: But that would take too long!

He really is in love with all of her.
CLARK: She is a bit stubborn, but I’m working on that.
PERRY: Really? How’s that working for you?
CLARK: Er.. uh… it’s a work in progress.
PERRY: Good luck with that, son.

Not good for his continued plan to hold off relations with her until Wells says the curse does not apply.
That he thinks about Lois in a negligee? Well, he is a man, and she did look nice. That time he checked, thoughts did not activate the curse.

SM: I will take Lois wearing such things for me in any incarnation I can get.
Lois: Well, I was wearing it Clark, not for you, so hah.
SM:Lois, there is something I have to tell you.
Lois: What, you see everything Clark sees.
SM:Why yes.
Lois:I knew it! You did put an alien inplant in his brain.
SM:No, that is not why, you see, Lois, um, I am, um, well, you see.
Lois: What are you trying say.
SM:Oh, gotta go, there is a fire in the hospital. Bye.
Lois: when will he ever give me an answer.
clap

So, was Lois already gone by the time he returned to the DP as Clark? I was waiting to hear about that, but I don't think we did.
No. He mentioned that she stopped him when he was about to Luthor.

it is the perfect time for SM to tell Lois "I am Clark Kent".
Except that it is a cold February night and he has a tidal wave to stop.

This leads to an interesting question. How exactly is SM supposed to prove to Lois he is CK. I mean with CK he uses doing SM type things, so what does SM do to prove that they are one and the same if Lois says "stop joking with me".
SUPERMAN: Er… Um… I could spin into my Clark clothes? Then get punched in the face and spin back?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.