Michael: I believe I'm almost caught up. hyper
It seemed a bit like overkill, since Rourke had already planned to wash away the docks with his tidal wave.

ER: Well, looking back, it does appear to have been the prudent choice. Still failed, though.
Or it could've not been set up by Rourke at all. [Linked Image]

We’ve had that with one of our representatives last year. Guy offered to help get laws passed in exchange for money. And when it turned out that the lobbyist offering money where journalists doing a sting, then so was he. The really sad part is, no one knows if he’s stupid *and* greedy or just stupid. In the end, he got several years of prison time. Probably would have gotten off cheaper had he tried to do a bank job.
clap

I thought he had a functional problem there.
He's thinking cuddle and talk. She's thinking something else.

Tasty food, comfy bed, hot shower, firm naked muscles, lack of sleep, and her clothes.

<<ER thinks Lois might be onto something...>>
CLARK: So, the DP then?

LOIS: wallbash

Maybe ‘professional solicitation’?
Slime she needed to wipe off her shoe?

Now now. Isn’t that a tad paranoid?
Or she could finally be seeing the light?

LOIS: “I would love to day you, Lexy-bunny. Maybe you could take me in Milan?”
Yes, let's see how far your money will take me, is quite the rejection... although she doesn't want to end up visiting the manor house.

Oh boy. Does that mean he’ll have her chloroformed for the wedding ceremony?
Wedding? Who's getting married?

LOIS: Not me! Well, not anytime soon. And not to that rich guy. And nobody else has asked. Actually he never asked either. So, definitely not me!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.