Ken: Ah... the questions are starting. I believe some of these questions will be answered within the next few (5 maybe) parts. Many of them were answered within "Another Lois", which does have a much higher body count than this story because it doesn't have a Clark with a corporeal body to go off and save people.

As Ultra Woman said, I'm thinking that Nightfall is the. Natural disaster he is there to head off.
It's possible. I did mention the 'natural disaster' in the prequel to this story Another Dimension, Another Time, Another Lois . <<Herb's line is taken from the Epilogue of "Another Lois", which could have easily been a Prologue to this story, which is why I have included the link to it here.>>

Despite what John says "Missing Lois" has nothing to do with this story. laugh I know the names can be confusing, and I apologize. blush

I'm thinking that is also the event that screwed up the timeline by killing Tempus' ancestor and once Alt Superman stops Nightfall the timeline can then be restored.
It could... The answer to that question (should you not want to wait) is vaguely found in another story (a one shot), called The Superman Effect , but it will come up here in this story, eventually, if you're patient. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.