Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Huh… No idea. I only remember how a lot of the violent criminals ended up in a freezer in the Batman movies.
BATMAN: They could've opened the door and escaped with their lives. It was their decision to die, not mine to kill them.

This quote was taking into consideration that I don't remember this happening in a Batman move and therefore cannot remember the context.

And if I remember correctly doesn't Batman kill himself at some point, so I guess he does kill people, doesn't he? wink

Also, it could be argued Ghost Clark's sacrifice at the end of "Another Lois" was a bit of killing himself, so I guess Superman does kill people too.

LOIS: What? It’s not like I don’t have a right to be desperate by now.

EW: I'm sorry, why is Lois desperate when Lois <<This was supposed to be Clark, sorry>> took her joke about the 50 oxen seriously?

ER: By preferring he just pay her father her weight 250x in oxen and marrying her rather than continuing this dance of won’t they or won’t they.
LOIS: Well, how was I supposed to know he was Superman and could accomplish that?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.