Originally posted by John Lambert:
I was wondering, what happened with the tsunami in "Another Lois". I remember Jimmy and Lois went undercover to the honeymoon suite, but I don't remember any details of what they learned there.
Because Clark wasn't there to interrupt her search in "Another Lois", she was able to find more information than in canon (more like in "Wrong Clark"), she then went to Lex (who she was dating and didn't find any qualms in revealing Rourke's plans to), and he was able to find and fix the sabotage before the test. Rourke, Harrington, and Bart were arrested from Lois's article.

If Clark is right that Carlos is Clark reincarnated (a big if, but still) than how could the curse possibly apply to Clark. How could he possibly by the curse-linked soul when someone else present is? It probably could work, but I don't think it does.
Hmmmm. Good Point. I wonder if Clark would think of that? Or would there now be 2 men in the world with whom Lois couldn't have intimate relations?

I was thinking about whether Clark should reveal his secret or not, and I think people seem to think he should reveal it almost willy nilly.
People in the story, or Readers?

CK=SM is a really, really big secret. The only person he has ever actually told that to was Lana, and she did not react well. So, it makes sense he hesitates with Lois.
And YET you keep begging him to tell her every time the wind shifts in the story. laugh

I have to go with Virginia and say that late night, on the roof, when Clark needed to leave to look for Rourke, would not have been a good time.
razz

I hope Clark plans on telling her when they have their upcoming talk.
CLARK: Let's say, I'm thinking about it.

Anyway, he was trying to tell her when she was under the Pheremone. In fact it is mostly H.G. Wells fault she does not know.
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.