Clark flew over to the nearest naval ship and hovered just off the bridge until the Commander, a Captain, and an Admiral, who were observing the tests, acknowledged him.
The three men exchanged glances, conceding that none of them had any idea to what he was referring. Clark sensed another long day ahead.
If I read the first passage right, Superman encounters two men on the bridge. One is a captain who is the commander of the vessel, and the other is an admiral. The second passage at least makes it sound like three men besides Superman are exchanging glances. I am pretty sure you either want to reword the people on the bridge, or reduce it to two men exchanging glances.

I do have to say I did enjoy the interchange though.

“Partner,” she added, wrapping her arm around him. “So, no tidal wave?”
Clark:I should give myself more excuses if it gets Lois to touch me like this.

Apparently, she was right about Superman giving the exclusive to the partner who didn’t break his order, commanding her to stay to higher ground.
I have to say "stay to higher ground" seems a bit odd. I guess it works though, and maybe it is the best phrasing. I would have said "stay on higher ground", but maybe this form works better. I don't know.

If Superman thought that was the way to get her to obey, he was in for a rude awakening.
Considering he thinks if he had worded the instruction more as a command she would have listened, I think she is right that Superman still does not come close to understandign Lois.

“FBI, probably,” Clark corrected. “Domestic terrorism and all.”
Also, I am not sure MPD jurisdiction would cover that far out at sea.

“Lois, if we go back your place, we’ll never make the deadline for the afternoon edition,” he cautioned,
I am pretty sure this should be "back to your place".

“Right. Deadline,” Lois repeated. “How about your place?”

He laughed. “Well, at least there’s food at my apartment.”
Lois:And it also has a lava lamp.

Clark:None of that now.

Lois:So we can do it later.

Clark:That is not what I said.

John Pack Lambert