John: Thanks for the FDK. hyper I'll try to get to the rest of it this afternoon. Yesterday I was plagued with computer problems.

I have to say I think there is hope for Clark telling her SM=CK. Of course maybe I am too optimitic.
There's always hope when it comes to Clark doing the right thing.

On the other hand, if I remember the schedule right, an astraoid is about to hit the earth soon, so who knows. Personally I am hoping he forgets the curse, and then they can move their relationship forward without that false weight.
CLARK: Asteroid? What asteroid? I have no idea what you're talking about? No asteroid ever hit Earth.

Of course, I am assuming the curse does not apply.
Yes, it would be bad if Lois seduced a forgetful Clark only to have end up killing her, or him. evil

However since he is not the same soul, I can't see how it could.
So, an exact duplicate of a person from another dimension would have a different soul? So, there's Soul A-Canon Clark. Soul B-Alt-Clark. And Soul C-exact copy of Soul A, but slightly different (Ghost Clark / Carlos? / dead Kal-El's soul), since this is a different dimension from canon. Or do they all share different aspects from the same soul?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.