Well, I just finished the book today, and though I did like it, mostly the last chapters, I found that it was mostly a book in which we are ginve information, plenty, but basically just info, and little action. My sister (who is really a HP fan laugh ) is convinced that this is the best book so far, but I have to disagree...

Anyway, I think it was lynn who mentioned (the first time around, at least) the theorie of Snape and Dumbledore having agreed that Snape would kill D... Well, my sister thinks so too. I guess it could make sense. Snape could, after all, have gotten in a little too deep in his double game and as a way to keep up the pretense, it could make sense. But I honestly don't know. Who's going to believe Snape if he returns to the 'good side'? I don't see how he could convince the members of the Order.

On a different note, I had a technichal sort of question. Are there mistakes in the book? From a grammatical point of view, or in word use... I'm not a native, so some things can sound strange to me, but be perfectly correct. Other than many comas which felt misplaced, I recall reading something like: 'where they had been mere hours previously'. To me, mere hours+previosuly (my reference is Spanish, and Engliish and Spanish differ quite a bit sometimes) seemed a weird construction...

That's all for now; I'm stil in the proccess of fully digesting the book laugh (but the word sad keeps cooming up frown ). Oh, and Harry's hero behavior bothered me a lot... I was thinking, here comes another Lunkhead! laugh

EDITED: I forgot. If Dumbledore somehow 'resurrects' in the last book, I'll be truly disappointed. He was the object of a deadly curse, his body found (unlike that of sirius)... Though I hardly think it'll be the case. It's time Harry 'flies' without anyone's protection

Edited (a second time laugh ): I've finally read through the whole thread. I asked my sister about this Dumbledore not being dead possibility, and she said JK has assured that he is dead.

Cris