<sniffle> Just finished the last page. I can't say that it was like fanfic, 'cause I've never read much in the way of Harry Potter. <shrug> Nekkid Quidditch is about the only one I've read. (For those that haven't read it, it's hilarious) However, I do like that she started pairing people off.

Good book. I just wish that Dumbledore hadn't died. And as for Snape doing the killing and really being on Voldemort's side, well, I'm not sure what to believe. That LJ entry makes a heck-of-a-lot of sense. Then again, Snape has *never* been a nice person. I've been conflicted about him for quite sometime.

I do have to say that I loved Crabb and Goyle as little girls. <snigger> And the bit about Mr. Weasley's greatest ambition being to find out how planes stay up is great. Of course, I have yet to see anything as funny as Peeves obeying Fred and George to get rid of Umbridge in OoTP.

BrightFeather

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying