I just closed the book. Right now I'm a little shell shocked but these are some of my thoughts.

I don't know if reading fanfic has had an influence on me but this was like reading a huge fanfic. <g>

Favorite line: "I don't want to stay here over night, I want to find McLaggen and kill him."

Favorite response: "I'm afraid that would be under the heading of 'overexertion'"

OMG I nearly died laughing at the whole McLaggen Quidditch experience!! I haven't laughed that hard since reading Nekkid Quidditch the first time.

and Luna commentating!! OMG!! Could. Not. Breath.

Ships: Harry and Ginny :p
Won Won and Hermione :p
Tonks and Lupin thumbsup
Fluer really surprised me, not as shallow as you would have thought she would be. Good for her!

I found the MoldyVort back story fascinating! I like learning about him and what drove him to become what he has.

Dumbledor's death was not as shocking as I knew it was coming, but the circumstances around it, whoo. I think I take back what I stated earlier about Snape. If I were both Snape or Draco I wouldn't fancy on running into Harry in a dark alley.

All in all I enjoyed the book better than I did OoTP. I cried just as much with Dumbledor as I did with Sirius. How much more can Harry take.

I'm glad that Ron and Hermione plan on sticking with him. I love that trio-ness.

One of the moderators on a nfic list I am on commented that it paved the way for a nice threesome. <VEG>

Okay I'll leave it there. Want to troll some of the HP live journal sites to see what my favorite Harry/Hermione authors are saying.

It's going to be a long wait for book 7.

Annette wink
Boards Chief Administrator

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993