WOW! I didn't expect it to get this big. I understand where all of you are coming from. And I know it's "hard" for some to read deathfics. Understandable.

But what I don't get is why you feel that you have to pick a story apart to get the meaning. It's a story, big deal. I know for some of you it is. But that's why there is that title up top that indicates a "WHAM" or some will have a warning of a deathfic. I know most of you no matter what is on the top, will read it, then get upset. I guess it's one of those "don't look down" issues.

Most of the deathfics I read are true to Lois's character. I haven't read a story yet that has Lois strapped to the sears tower and superman waving goodbye in a carefree attitude. Some of these writers have had these story's come out from the pain they are in.Depressed,Angry, Even mourning. I know a few that has. That's how they get a impacted well written story. Just saying that people don't have respect or that we are lessening the character is kinda offensive. This is called fanfiction for a reason. If we want to mold our characters and make them bend a certain way. I say we have a right to do it. But, for some reason. Every time we do. There are a few people that will read the story, and start a big ol' controversy. We are not trying to disrespect anyone or even the characters. And not really trying to jump on anyone but....

Okay. Does that mean that because 200 million women have been killed, our proper response should be to feel really, really sorry for 200 million men? Perhaps we should write a few fics describing the actual blow-by-blow killings of some of those women, so we can really cry for all those bereaved and lonely men out there?
That is just really tacky to even bring that up. That has no purpose to even bring that up in here. We are not talking about 200 million other people. We are talking about "Lois" and "Clark". But if you feel the need to write a sob story for those poor 200 million men. Go for it.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO