Originally posted by John Lambert:
[QB] No, I know Cat knows nothing about the alternate dimension and thinks Clark is a recent immigrant from Krypton. However, maybe I should have included Carlos, since I think Clark did tell him about the alternate dimension, since how else would he explain them both being Superman, sortof.
oh, right, him too. Of course, he doesn't believe Clark.

Clark:And then I would have to make sure to come by in the suit when Henderson or Lois was here so I had a clear way to explain how I noticed, and how would I explain not being here when Superman came by?
Superman: Um... I was supposed to meet Clark and Lois for dinner but I showed up early... and.... er...

HENDERSON: But how did you know that it wasn't Clark who moved this thing 2 mm?

SUPERMAN: ER... um... Hey, is that a cry for help?

LOIS: No, that's your inner voice crying for help. That doesn't count.

Lois:Well, Lex obviously knows nothing about me.
LEX: But I downloaded this manuel from the future.

Well, since she already is made at Lex, more like "more mad".
cool

Well that is probably why he waited until after bombing the palent out of existence to ask her. If he had done it earlier, she would have clearly said no. Although I have to admit I never understood why she said yes at all. Her backing out at the last minute made sense, except that it took her that long to back out. I guess it made it more exciting.
Doesn't he propose before bombing the Planet?

Well in "Another Lois" (see I got the title wrong), it did seem it might relate to shoddy science. Although maybe the mistake was not really a result of being "shoddy".
huh If you're talking about Bk 1 of the Wrong Trilogy, you've got the right title. About the other stuff. cool

Clark:Sounds like a return to that other dimension I fled. Well, except Lois would be hear, so it might be worth it.
It would also have his folks. But would he willingly get amnesia?

Let's hope not, that would be horrible. Anyway, if it was that easy, wouldn't he have done it by now?
Good point. Yes, he would have. Maybe he would end up banished to the 4th dimension where there are no LnC to play around with?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.