I got a rare moment when War'N Peace is napping to read and comment. party

“Not that it’s any of your business, Lex, but Clark and I took turns on the couch. I got it the first night, him the second.”
Oh Lois, while I know you didn't mean too, you just gave that guy some hope. Not the kind of thing you want I'm sure.

lex watched as Lois slammed the door in his face. Evidently, he had touched a bit too close to the truth to elicit such an overreaction as that. He nodded. Just as he suspected.
Not quite the reaction I suspected but it's still appropriate.

Nigel. First off, I want… no, need to know everything regarding Kent. Break into his apartment and bring me anything of importance, especially anything on his true identity,” Lex ordered. “It’s been long enough since that botched surveillance job for it not be associated with them.”
Oh great. Looks like Clark's secret compartment may be in jeopardy. Also, if Lois still has any clothing left at his place by that point...

Lois: What?? You mean to tell my underwear is missing???? *goes on a reporting rampage, getting in contact with Louie and attempting to get it back.*

“No need; he won’t be alive long enough for us to justify the expense of having them dismantled before his body is found,” Lex explained with a flick of his hand. “Or his disappearance noticed.”
*snort* good luck with that unless you get your hands on some kryptonite.

Luthor: What did you say? Nigel is the best at his craft, of course he'll be able to dispose of Kent.

“How are Ms. Lane’s accommodations coming along?”

“Splendidly, sir. Another week and she could wake up there and not know she wasn’t in her own flat,” his majordomo announced. “Shall we stock it with essentials, sir?”
Ah, the subterranean apartment he offered during Nightfall. I suspect he's thinking of Lois as a trophy on par with the painting are artwork in his vault.

“Careful, Chuck, I haven’t given you a goodnight kiss yet,” she warned with a playful glint to her eye.

He leaned over and kissed her cheek. “Maybe I should take it now, in case I say something stupid later on.”
Mxyzptlk: Heehee, those two are just so cute together! (think Post Crisis Mxy who is actually a MAJOR shipper.)

“Oh, right,” Clark said sheepishly, grabbing another piece of pizza. “If it’s in your way, I can take my suitcase when I leave tonight.”
Oh Clark... you're not taking her hints.

Clark: You do realize that's on purpose, don't you?

ER: *sighs* sadly yes, I do.

He caressed her cheek with one hand and the other arm went around her waist, pulling her to his chest. “I figured you would want to keep this between us,” he murmured before setting his lips onto hers. “For now.”
Those All encompassing kisses are the best kind.

She would then understand why they couldn’t become intimate... well, at least, physically intimate. Clark felt a little guilty about deceiving Lois into thinking that it was due to his abilities, and not the curse, which made it impossible for them to make love… well, impossible for now.
I can juusst tell this is going to come back and bite him.

He would tell her that he had an associate researching this problem for him, but a solution could take years, if one was ever found.
Or maybe not. Although I could see her asking about who said associate actually was.

His front door had been more than jimmied; in fact, it looked like someone had taken a crowbar to it due to the large crack in the doorjamb.
So "Foundling" is actually happening earlier than canon here.

So much for an intimate dinner with Lois and a heart to heart conversation regarding his secrets.
Sounds like he'll be holding off on that until things die down. When is that likely to happen? In the lives of Lois and Clark? Almost never.

He wasn’t paying heed though, moving towards the bookcase. He picked up the white statue, both pieces of it, he found lying on the floor next to his couch.

“Can you glue it?” Lois asked, coming up behind him.

“Yes,” Clark said softly, placing the pieces together so she could see how it was supposed to go.

It was of two faceless figures, a man and a woman, entwined together to make one. She remembered liking it when she had first noticed it on the shelf, months earlier.

“But it won’t be as strong,” Clark went on, running his thumb over the statue’s entwined arms. He closed his eyes, either to shut out the pain of having his life so carelessly invaded by another, or so Lois couldn’t see the anguish he was feeling.
OMG, the "Lovers entwined" figurine! That's harsh symbolism that it has been broken like that. Of course, that might have been the point.

Anyway, I’d worry about you and wouldn’t be able to sleep. If you’re at my place, I’ll sleep better.”
Sure you would, after have a long bout of loving I suspect.

“Don’t worry about it, Lois, we’ll figure something out. As long as we don’t have another emergency fall out of the sky, we will schedule this date, and soon, minha. I promise,”
Famous last words. You're tempting fate, Clark.

Anyway, Lois would much rather have a night alone with Clark, with him telling her about his secret past.
Which you would get if you allowed Superman to join you and your BF for dinner.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)