Originally posted by Christina:
Actually we can't blame Mxy so much as we ought to be blaming [b]his nemesis, Vyndktvx. There's a whole story behind it but he (Vyndktvx) killed Mxy and in the process destroyed the timeline originally in place. Remember this is a 5th dimension story. It rarely makes sense unless you read it yourself (which I only scanned through all but three of the comics only once so I'm relying a bit on reviews for my understanding of it.) It sounded more like (from the comic) that it (the New52) had (originally) been created as a love letter (which it's suggested is about Lois and Clark) which won the hand of the 5th dimension king-thing's daughter (Mrs. Nyxly). Vyndktvx destroyed that possibility(at least at this point.) Mxy's a saint in comparison to Vyndktvx (shown in the comics as a three headed satan.) [/b]
I think someone had too much fun playing around in the 5th dimension, IMO. Isn't this supposed to be "Superman" comic? He was in that story, wasn't he? laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.