John: Another big FDK! You spoil me, John. laugh

Or maybe she just does not like him invading her private life.
LEX: Don't be ridiculous!

So, Luthor did listen to Lois. Hmm, maybe she should not have told him if it lead to him engineering a murder.

Lois: It is not my fault that Luthor decided to kill someone due to what I told him.
CLARK: Lois is NOT to blame for the death of Rourke, Harrington, or Bart.

Now we are to a body count of seven over canon. This universe seems to be more deadly than canon.
CLARK: So, I should just give up because I can't do things as well as that other Clark?

Now this is confusing me, why did they need to pay Harrington?
So he wouldn't report Rourke and Bart to authorities and let them know that Lex's system was vulnerable to sabotage.

I hope his super suits are well enough stored to ellude St. John. At least some key documents related to his existence are stored elsewhere, such as the birth certificate the Kents said they would let him use.
CLARK: I'm pretty good at hiding things. I HAVE been robbed before, you remember.

Well, there is not any document that tells that. Only three people in this dimension know the full truth.
The Kents and Clark himself?

Clark:I will still think there is a connection.

Lois:Maybe there is, maybe not. Luthor is at least potentially suspect, although, why would he still investigate when I told him off?
Wouldn't she think that Lex be more sneaky about breaking into Clark's apartment, so it didn't look like anyone had been there? wink

Fortuantly he has no idea that CK=SM. Although this might make it difficult to explain how Clark survies.

Clark:Hey, I explained surviving the bomb without anyone suspecting the truth, how hard can it be.
Ask that to Canon Clark after ToGoM.

Lois: We will notivce Clark's disapparance very quickly.
Depends on what other things she might have on her mind at the time.

Others <<eek>>. How many people has Luthor had killed? I guess maybe we should revise the BC over canon up to 8, because there was that jeweler on Christmas Day. I guess in canon Luthor killed lots of people, although not as many as he would have if SM had not stopped him over and over again. I wonder if there are deaths we can blame on his heatwave.
Possibly. Yes, the Jeweler was one. Lex has mentioned killing several others on occasion. I can't say that he kills more than canon Lex, being that I'm sure we weren't made aware of all the deaths that occurred during canon.

Let's hope it does not come to that. It might make it a bit hard to hide his identity if Clark is being tortured.
cool

Oh no. That would be very bad if Luthor was able to find the contents of the box. I don;t even remember exactly what is in the box, but it still would be bad.
I don't believe Clark had been very forthcoming about what he had in the box. He'll mention it again eventually.

Is he building the astroid-hit shelter already? That will not go over well if she sees it, not at all.
She saw it in canon.

After she flatly refused his invitation for weekly dinner?
Technically, she didn't. She said that she'd think about it.

I guess it is not meant to be a shelter for if the astroid hits, at least not yet.
Maybe. Maybe not. I always thought the shelter was Lex's "just in case" hide-a-way being that I doubted he could get it together in 4 days, even with his resources.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.