-- Response to John's FDK -- Cont.

he is walking her home. Although I fear they will not get to the key talk tonight.
If he didn't walk her home, he wouldn't be able to get a kiss, now would he? Kisses much more important than talking, right?

LOIS: [Linked Image]

I love his dialogue.
See! Clark can be honest! laugh

So she just invited him to stay the night.
Maybe.

She really does not seem to realize she has not told him this before, if she says it so casually. Although, technically she has told him.
Does she need to make a big deal about it?

This is only true because he sometimes wears a disguise.
clap

I am quite glad she has found a way to be postive about this issue.
LOIS: Do you think a little sugar is going to stop me from getting some real sugar? [Linked Image]

She was never as angry about what happened while she was drugged as he expected.
No, she was more humiliated and angry at Clark for his actions.

He seems to do that a lot.
Actually, he had been serious.

Clark:I hope Wells comes back soon with a way to fix the curse.
[Linked Image]

Wait, it happened multiple times?
Once at the Apolo Hotel and once at his apartment.

Either that, or he is deliberately ignoring it.
Yes, that would be the one.

I guess that is why she went for the very obique reference.
[Linked Image]

In not getting her "good morning kiss" reference? Or is there something else he missed her?
By naive, she's thinking "inexperienced".

Maybe she should tell Clark this.
He knows this.

CLARK: Still always nice to hear.

This would be a good plan, expcet the problem she thinks is there does not exist.
Kinda, sorta, it does. He has a fear of being intimate with Lois which is stopping them from making love... but not for the reasons she thinks.

Why doesn't he come over for breaksfast and tell her then? OK, there might not really be time for a good indepth discussion that way.
How early would he have to arrive for that conversation? To answer all her questions, and still arrive to work on time? Anyway, if he delays until AFTER work, then she'll start being angry with him that night, instead of all day.

Hey, the rest of the newsroom probably figures a lot more happened in the Honeymoon Suite than really did.
CLARK: Well, if they haven't figured out that I'm also SM why would they figure out about me and Lois?

CO-WORKERS: :rolleyes:

Lois: then why didn't you?
CLARK: er... co-workers?

LOIS: Right.

I can see why, but I still think most of them think there is more of a relationship then there is.

Jimmy: Well, CK is the king when it comes to women.
JIMMY: Of course, it's been... what... a good six - eight months since he bagged Cat, and he's only been interested in Lois. Maybe he wasn't as good as I thought.

Clark: why do i have to be the one holding out all the time.

Reader:Becuase you are the only one who believes the curse claim with no actual evidence.
Because he's such a good guy. laugh

This sounds like a good plan.

Clark:I am not sure it would work.

Reader:It did before.

Clark: No, it is not that I think it would activate the curse. I am just not sure if I would have the resolve all night long. And if I did it would require too much thinking about the curse.
Cuddling before being in a relationship with kisses is different that cuddling during such a relationship.

Lois:I need to remember this as the best way to get rid of all fatigue.
laugh

Wait, is this the way to make him think they will just cuddle?
LOIS: Ooops.

Hmm, he may not believe her "just cuddle' line anymore.
Did he ever?

Lois:So tomorrow you will stay the night with me?
laugh

Lois:I want to do more than talk.
CLARK: First things first.

I have to say this is the wisest move on the surface, although Lois may be mad about things anyway.
Yes, what is Lois's frustration level?

So now the big question is, will Lois really be glad when he tells her the truth that CK=SM, or will she be irate. I am guessing at least somewhat irate. Especially since SM rejected her.
I believe I've only written one story in which Lois didn't get mad when learning Clark's secret. 2 points for anyone who guesses which one.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.