Ooooh! hyper More!

Originally posted by John Lambert:
Well, I am glad that Clark did not manage to tell her his mangled story of his past yet. Hopefully he will realize he should tell her more by the time he does tell her.

On the other hand, at the rate they are going this is not looking very hopeful. So they have postpones it five nights. Clark should really just tell her already.
Clark's trying, but something keeps coming up. His heart is in the right place. A part of him is afraid that she'll find the "curse" an implausible and convenient excuse to not move their relationship forward (being that she doesn't believe in magic and probably even less on "spells"), and probably even less on reincarnation and soul mates. Telling Lois that he can't make love to her because he might hurt her due to his super strength at least as a basis in reality, and makes it more plausible and believable reason, while at the same time allows him to not appear commitment phobic.

I think that should be "not to be" in the last part.
Thanks. I'll fix that.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.