Lex watched as Lois slammed the door in his face. Evidently, he had touched a bit too close to the truth to elicit such an overreaction as that. He nodded. Just as he suspected.
Or maybe she just does not like him invading her private life.

Lex leaned back in his chair, focusing his attention on Nigel and templing his fingertips. “Good job this morning, disposing of Rourke.”
So, Luthor did listen to Lois. Hmm, maybe she should not have told him if it lead to him engineering a murder.

Lois: It is not my fault that Luthor decided to kill someone due to what I told him.

“The Congressman’s helicopter crashed just outside of Toronto,
Now we are to a body count of seven over canon. This universe seems to be more deadly than canon.

and the money we paid him for his silence recovered,”
I this there needs to be something like "has been" in there, right now it just does not sound right. Now this is confusing me, why did they need to pay Harrington?

“Good. I’m going to give them a good workout before we’re through, Nigel. First off, I want… no, need to know everything regarding Kent. Break into his apartment and bring me anything of importance,
I hope his super suits are well enough stored to ellude St. John. At least some key documents related to his existence are stored elsewhere, such as the birth certificate the Kents said they would let him use.

especially anything on his true identity,”
Well, there is not any document that tells that. Only three people in this dimension know the full truth.

“It’s been long enough since that botched surveillance job for it not be associated with them.”
Clark:I will still think there is a connection.

Lois:Maybe there is, maybe not. Luthor is at least potentially suspect, although, why would he still investigate when I told him off?

“No need; he won’t be alive long enough for us to justify the expense of having them dismantled before his body is found,”
Fortuantly he has no idea that CK=SM. Although this might make it difficult to explain how Clark survies.

Clark:Hey, I explained surviving the bomb without anyone suspecting the truth, how hard can it be.

Lex explained with a flick of his hand. “Or his disappearance noticed.”
Lois: We will notivce Clark's disapparance very quickly.

“Of course, sir. May I ask, sir, why go through the trouble of searching his flat before his death? Why not send him off like the others?”
Others eek . How many people has Luthor had killed? I guess maybe we should revise the BC over canon up to 8, because there was that jeweler on Christmas Day. I guess in canon Luthor killed lots of people, although not as many as he would have if SM had not stopped him over and over again. I wonder if there are deaths we can blame on his heatwave.

“Because, Nigel, I hate loose ends, and if we float him before discovering that answer, we may never learn it,” Lex said. “If I have to, I will torture him to find out the truth, but I will have it before he dies; otherwise, I might end up giving him a second thought after his death. My time is too valuable to waste on second thoughts.”
Let's hope it does not come to that. It might make it a bit hard to hide his identity if Clark is being tortured.

“Ah. Very good, sir. May I recommend also the National Bank of New Troy? I seem to recall from our previous searches that Mr. Kent rented a safety deposit box there upon his arrival into the city,” suggested Nigel.
Oh no. That would be very bad if Luthor was able to find the contents of the box. I don;t even remember exactly what is in the box, but it still would be bad.

“How are Ms. Lane’s accommodations coming along?”
Is he building the astroid-hit shelter already? That will not go over well if she sees it, not at all.

“Excellent,” said Lex. “I doubt it will be necessary to use it quite yet, Nigel, as Ms. Lane seems to be coming around nicely.
After she flatly refused his invitation for weekly dinner? I guess it is not meant to be a shelter for if the astroid hits, at least not yet.

John Pack Lambert