Mxyzptlk: Heehee, those two are just so cute together! (think Post Crisis Mxy who is actually a MAJOR shipper.)
Okay, you lost me. Is "Crisis Mxy" a story you need to post? Please, do! smile1
Sadly, no Mxyzptlk story yet (although there might be one in the offing if I can find the right inspiration.) In Man of Steel #56 (May 1996 is the date on the publication so only a few months before they got married) Mxyzptlk shows up in the comic "In the Money!" Baudyhallee posted a series of scans on her tumblr blog from the comic. I believe he also shows up briefly in the Wedding Album to wish them well.

For what I can tell of the New52 Action Comics (They're EXTREMELY hard to follow but considering we're talking about a 5th Dimension tale I guess I shouldn't be surprised) there is a suggestion that Mxyzptlk had designed the "New52" universe (prior to his nemesis potentially destroying Mxy and altering the New52 uni) so that Lois and Superman (not necessarily Clark, the image we have in the comic is up Lois in a wedding dress and Clark in the Supersuit) could get married and found a new Golden Age.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)