-- Response to John's FDK -- Cont.

So now he is going to learn it was burgled?
Oh, dear, are my patterns showing? blush

Hmm, have they been in the apartment together since the Pheremone incident?
[Linked Image] Possibly.

Clark had decided it was time to come clean with Lois and tell her the truth about Superman.
<<John throws hyperactive, smiling double-dance party>> He is going to tell her. This is wonderful news.
grumble Keeping things from me is NEVER logical!

He is probably right that that would turn away random theives. Hopefully this will cause him to realize this is not a random act at all, but a deliberate attack.
Hmmmm.

Let's hope St. John had neither.
Interesting. Would Nigel have left a clue had he discovered the uniforms to let Clark know he knew (or someone knew) or would he pretend that he didn't know, so Clark would think that the secret was safe?

He really should have done so last night.
Too tired for a productive conversation.

I guess this really was not a high profile case if he is already leaving.
He didn't stay all that long when canon Clark's apartment was robbed by Jack either.

Oh, it is Floyd, the landlord.
Yes.

Yeap, he is really talking about how he feel like an inadequate replacment for true Clark.
That's one interpretation.

Oh, he is speaking of when he became known to be SM and people tried to dig up ever secret on him.
He highly doubts that it is Superman fans / groupies and/or tabloid reporters breaking in this time.

He really will have to tell her more than just that he is SM.
cool

She is nothing if not persistent.
PERRY: That's what makes her a damn fine reporter.

she knows he wants her.
His home has just been invaded, a night in the arms of the woman he loves sounds pretty darn tempting.

Reader:Oh, he still plans on telling her he is SM, and figures she will be so mad that she won't kiss him for days.
Or maybe he just likes kissing her (see above note about his home being invaded).

You would if you thought there was worthwhile material on it.
NIGEL: You never know. What is this strange article about a press conference with Mayor White and former president Elvis Presley? Perry White isn't the mayor of Metropolis? Elvis is dead. Odd. Must be fiction of some sort.

It is worth a shot.
HENDERSON: That's why I'm coming back to check.

This is an even better explanation. Myabe it is not too bad he was stopped from telling her CK=SM. This way he will have more time to realize that he has to only tell her truths. He just admitted he was hounded where he was before, so claiming he came staight from Krypton is going to be hard to say, so he is best not claiming that.
So, they don't have thieves who would want to rob Lord Kal-El on Krypton?

Lois: Which leads us to wonder why you want to go back at all tonight, instead of just staying with me.
Uniforms are back home. Meeting with Henderson and the scanning team. Must replace front door and locks, and clean up mess.

Maybe she should tell him she is worried about her safety.
After HOW many times she has told him she doesn't need protection?

She probably has a point.
CLARK: I was only going to hover a little bit.

Clark:Well, in a way, well, sortof.

Lois:What?

Clark:Umm, well you see.

Lois:What.

Clark:It is hard to explain, give me a minute.
clap That's the one.

Now she is moving to the point where he only has one way to answer, that CK=SM.
CLARK: Well, Superman knows my intentions are honorable. Luthor's aren't.

he is going to tell her.
2 points.

they were interupted, again.
Probably best since Asabi is waiting to tail them right outside the door.

Why do I think that is about to happen?
Because you've read ahead? wink

I think he should just tell her right now. On the other hand, they are in a semi-public place, so it probably would be a bad idea, but still.
Exactly. He needs a private place to tell her.

Little does she realize that they are somewhat the same.
Yep. Little that she knows.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.